The ROK GP engine is the next step in the Vortex engine line, and is used in the Senior and Master classes ROK and Junior ROK Class (with restrictions, see below).
Rok GP immediately conquered the hearts of drivers around the world, for his spirited soul and a practical structure, which aims to achieve high performance, while ensuring high reliability.
The engine has the following features: Single-cylinder 2 stroke engine, displacement 125cc, reed valve intake in the crankcase. Liquid-cooled through integrated pump, equipped with centrifugal dry-clutch and integrated electrical starter. It is also equipped with a balance shaft that reduces vibrations and power valve that improves performance and driveability at low rpm.
The engine comes in two configurations, bare engine or in a complete kit with Dell’Orto VHSH Ø 30mm carburettor, Dell’Orto fuel pump, Arrow intake silencer, moulded exhaust and exhaust with integrated exhaust silencer, wire loom complete with battery and battery support.
True to the philosophy that favours ease of use and management, Rok Gp engine is aimed at all drivers who want to test themselves on a spirited and performing chassis.
Junior ROK engine restrictions: restricted exhaust header. See the ROK Cup USA Rulebook for complete rules and regulations concerning engines for a particular class.
- Single-cylinder 2 stroke direct-drive engine
- Displacement 125 cc
- Reed valve intake in the crank case
- Liquid-cooled through integrated water pump
- Balance shaft
- Integrated electrical starter
- Centrifugal dry-clutch
- One-piece exhaust power valve
- Cast iron made cylinder CNC worked
- 5/3 transfer ducts intake
- Oval exhaust and 2 boosters
- Radial bearing C4
- Bore and stroke 54.07x54mm
- 36 HP at 12.500 Rpm
- Max Torque 20.2 Nm at 11.500 Rpm
- Max 15.000 Rpm (electronically limited)
- PVL digital ignition
- Dell’Orto VHSH Ø 30mm carburettor
- Arrow intake silencer
- Dell’Orto fuel pump
- Rok GP moulded exhaust with integrated exhaust silencer